Hi Liam Cute picture!! Wish I could fall asleep like that, but I'm too much of a busy girl at the moment .. no time for naptimes (much to Moms disappointment!) Love Paigie
Hi my name is Liam Blackbeard, I was born on 5 March 2007. My folks are Clare and Hilton and I have 2 half siblings Melissa 18 and Shaun 16, then I have my sister Natasha 9 that lives with me. We live in Flamingo Vlei Cape Town with 2 crazy dogs Tom and Lizzie. It might seem like a lot of photo's on my site but this is so Daddy remembers what we look like while he's away.
1 comment:
Hi Liam
Cute picture!! Wish I could fall asleep like that, but I'm too much of a busy girl at the moment .. no time for naptimes (much to Moms disappointment!)
Love
Paigie
Post a Comment