first picture

first picture
hello world!
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, 15 August 2007

Hermanus Aug 07



Hi guys! I've just spent the weekend in Hermanus, this was my first holiday, and best of all, all my siblings came with. Mom and I spent a lot of the time warm and dry, laughing at the rest of the family's attemps at fishing. I got spoilt for attention as everyone wanted cuddles from me, which was nice. Although attention from Natasha can be a little odd as she put this strange thing over my eye and kept saying "aarg" and asking about treasure, none of which I understand. Mom and Dad said hopefully we can have another holiday there in the summer as it rained almost the entire weekend. Mom tried to show me some whales but at the moment I'm far more interested in seeing what everyone around me is eating!


No comments: