Hi Everyone, this is a better late than never addition as we been having loads of PC issues! I woke Mom up extra early about 5:30am then Tash heard us and got up and made Mom breakfast in bed, she was very happy to eat her marmite toast at 6am but threw us both out of bed with her as she needed her coffee to face the rest of the day. Anyway this is the clan at Mother's Day lunch, most of the photo's was taken by the budding photographer Natasha. It was a lovely day and Tash and I shared chicken and chips off the kids menu. Mom was very pleased with both of us.
first picture
hello world!
Saturday, 14 June 2008
Mothers day
Hi Everyone, this is a better late than never addition as we been having loads of PC issues! I woke Mom up extra early about 5:30am then Tash heard us and got up and made Mom breakfast in bed, she was very happy to eat her marmite toast at 6am but threw us both out of bed with her as she needed her coffee to face the rest of the day. Anyway this is the clan at Mother's Day lunch, most of the photo's was taken by the budding photographer Natasha. It was a lovely day and Tash and I shared chicken and chips off the kids menu. Mom was very pleased with both of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment