skip to main | skip to sidebar

first picture

first picture
hello world!
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

links

  • chavezclanaz
  • moomishop
  • hootchikapootchi

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (21)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2007 (22)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ▼  July (5)
      • Big sister's help
      • basin bath!
      • camera fun
      • Well here I am shortly after I've eaten my baby po...
      • No title
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (2)

Monday, 23 July 2007

camera fun



Mom and I were playing with camera this morning, she thinks the 1 of me is very funny and needs to be shared!
Posted by Liam at 01:29

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

the life of liam!

What my family and I get up to!

the life of liam!

What my family and I get up to!

About Me

My photo
Liam
cape town, South Africa
Hi my name is Liam Blackbeard, I was born on 5 March 2007. My folks are Clare and Hilton and I have 2 half siblings Melissa 18 and Shaun 16, then I have my sister Natasha 9 that lives with me. We live in Flamingo Vlei Cape Town with 2 crazy dogs Tom and Lizzie. It might seem like a lot of photo's on my site but this is so Daddy remembers what we look like while he's away.
View my complete profile

Mom and me

Mom and me
Still in hospital but about to go home for the first time.

The clan

The clan
This is my first visit to the spur with all my siblings!

feedblitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

cluster map

Locations of visitors to this page
 

Tash's 8th party

Tash's 8th party
huff and puff!

bubbles june 07

bubbles june 07
very relaxing!!

bathtime

bathtime

outfit says everything!

outfit says everything!

Big Sis and me

Big Sis and me

the boys and tash

the boys and tash
my arrival has balanced the girl boy ratio