Daddy came home 3 weeks ago so we've been having a fun filled time getting to know each other. He's a very cool guy but his kisses are a bit prickly and make me pull strange faces that Mom and Tash think very funny! My favourite time of the day is bath time with him and Tash, Dad puts the bubble jets on, the noise almost puts me to sleep, until Mom spoils the fun and gets me out.
Dad was here for Fathers day so the whole clan got together with Grandma & Grandpa Mc and Auntie Jane and Uncle Warren which was fun, everyone said I was a very good boy because I sat quietly in my chair while Mom ate, (something I don't usually let her do).
This Saturday was Tash's birthday party, shes really old, shes turning 8, that's ancient! I was really good for that to, but I did start feeling like a parcel as everyone wanted to hold me, every time I blinked it was a different face! I was very glad to hide under Moms top and have lunch, only bit of peace I got for 3 hours!!
Enjoy the pics!


No comments:
Post a Comment